Hero Image
arrow left

DREC Lands Services

DREC owns a large portfolio of lands available for leasing on a case by case basis.


Change Trade Name

To initiate the seamless process of 'Changing the trade name', kindly proceed by following the specified and outlined steps, and then click on 'Start Service.'

Service Request steps:

  1. Visit e-service page
  2. Click on e-service
  3. Log in to your account
  4. Choose service request
  5. Select the plot
  6. Select NOC category
  7. Upload all documents
  8. Pay fees and submit the application

Documents Required

  • NOC from all partners.
  • Current trade license copy(reflecting partners as well).
  • Department of Economy and tourism (DET) statement listing of all trade licenses
  • Previous trade license copy(reflecting partners as well).

Watching the video

phone icon Help Centre & Location